Practice Areas > Real Estate & Property Disputes
Andrew Freed has deep experience in representing corporate and individual clients in a broad range of real estate and property disputes. He provides his clients with his best professional advice, reflecting his independent judgment on how to resolve the legal issue at hand.
From pre-litigation advice to trial or appellate court representation, Mr. Freed obtains outstanding results in varied cases, including purchase and sale and other real estate contracts, landlord-tenant, border disputes, adverse possession and brokerage issues.
Real Estate & Property Dispute Practice Areas
- Adverse Possession
- Purchase and Sale
- Brokerage Commissions
- Construction and Property Management
Real Estate & Property Dispute Results
- Successfully settled claim against seller of real estate who failed to disclose existence of hidden septic system.
- Successfully litigated adverse possession suit resulting in establishing right to easement over oceanfront property.
- Defended adverse possession claim resulting in re-establishment of original property border.
- Recovered mid-six figure settlement on behalf of real estate broker for commissions earned on real estate development sales.
- Recovery of all commission fees owed in litigation against owner of luxury rental property for breach of rental listing agreement.
- Settlement of homeowner suit against contractor for improper septic system installation.