Practice Areas > Personal Injury
Andrew Freed has spent nearly two decades seeking compensation for injury victims and their families. He is an experienced personal injury attorney with a well-deserved reputation for providing attentive, aggressive and high quality representation to his clients. Unlike larger firms, each personal injury client receives Mr. Freed's personal, undivided attention from the first phone call through resolution of their case.
Personal Injury Areas
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medication Errors
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Defamation: Libel and Slander
- Assault, Battery and other Intentional Torts
- Animal Attacks
Personal Injury Results
- Multi-million dollar verdict in medical malpractice action on behalf of pregnant woman who died during childbirth.
- Six figure settlement for minor boy who suffered serious knee injury on school playground equipment.
- Six figure settlement for elderly woman who fell and fractured her hip in supermarket aisle.
- Six figure settlement for nursing home resident who fractured her arm when dropped by nursing home staff.
- Settlement of claim against national pharmacy chain for prescription error.
- Settlement of claim on behalf of minor against hospital pharmacy for error in filling psychiatric medication.
- Six figure settlement on behalf of woman who suffered a broken ankle while falling on ice at a national pharmacy chain store.
- Settlement of lawsuit on behalf of real estate broker who suffered a serious knee injury while falling through an open floor during a real estate property showing.
- Six figure settlement of claim on behalf of minor who suffered severe facial and dental injuries during motor vehicle accident.
- Six figure settlement of claim by bicyclist who was struck by passing automobile.