Practice Areas > Business Counseling
Andrew Freed is a trusted advisor to his business clients, serving as virtual general counsel to assist in decision-making and anticipating and mitigating legal and business risks. He advises companies on issues of day-to-day operations, regulatory compliance, contracts, partnership agreements and corporate and commercial litigation, among other business matters.
Unlike his larger competitors, Mr. Freed's clients receive personal attention and dedicated service with the benefit of a much lower cost structure. Where appropriate, Mr. Freed considers alternative fee arrangements in lieu of traditional hourly fee structures.
Business Counseling Areas
- Entity Formation
- Contracts and Agreements
- Intellectual Property
Business Counseling Results
- Represented numerous commercial property owners and other business owners in commercial lease negotiations.
- Represented Environmental Consultant in preparing non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements with vendors.
- Represented Limited Liability Company before Massachusetts Architectural Access Board in obtaining variance for alternative handicapped access to commercial office building.
- Represented Limited Liability Company before Massachusetts Alcohol Beverage Commission in transfer of restaurant liquor license.
- Represented owners of closely held tree service company in sale of business.